Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
The Fulvina Family Treeby Giampaolo Agosta
The other Fulvinas
- Cesare, first Lord of Verrazzano, built the Tower of Verrazzano.
- Lucrezia, wife of Lord Tiberio Glantri.
- Lucia, wife of Graf Otto von Drachenfels.
- Ezzelino, captain of the Kerendan lancers, died in a skirmish against Flaem battlemages.
- Umberto, first Viscount of Verrazzano.
- Luigi II, second Viscount of Verrazzano, was able to keep his title thanks to his nephew Orlando even though he was not a mage.
- Ugone, supposed heir of Luigi II, was captured by Orlando during the turmoil that followed the Light of Rad, and died in prison.
- Margherita, wife of Galeazzo di Sfonti.
- Orlando, nephew of Luigi II, conspired with his uncle against the rightful heir Ugone.
- Giulio, Captain of the Grand Army, died in battle against the former nobles.
- Ferruccio, son of Orlando, built Palazzo Fulvina in the village of Verrazzano.
- Livia, wife of Vincenzo di Malapietra.
- Griseo, current Viscount, married his cousin Rosabianca.
- Eleonora, wife of Giovanni di Malapietra.
- Giulio, left Glantri and travelled to Thyatis.