Atlas Rules Resources Adventures Stories FAQ Search Links
Map of the Tribes of Karameikosby Giampaolo Agosta
I also have a map with the individual goblinoid tribes marked on, which should be of help.
Numbering goes as follows:
- Jagged Rocks
- Horned Heads, Grey Rats, Chaos Horde
- Dread Horde
- Nightseekers, White Death
- Roaring Fiends, Rashak's Reavers
Green Raiders: unmarked, west bank of the Rugalov river
River Wolves: unmarked, east bank of the Rugalov river
Faceslashers: Haradreth's Keep.
Leghorn Orcs : unmarked, between Castellan river and Duke's Road.
Yurlivsky Crows: unmarked, between Castellan and Volaga rivers.
Jagged Claw: unmarked, north of 20.
Rotting Snakes: unmarked, near the Gustos river (south of 19).
Cruth Ogres: large unmarked territory on both sides of the Achelos river.
Some notes on the empty areas:
- Around Gorenenov: territory of Chevall-led Centaur tribes.
- Around Haradreth's Keep: the larger area is the hold of a Red Dragon. The occupants of the Keep are barely tolerated, mostly because the dragon doesn't feel like contending with the Entropic powers that support the "Queen".
- Between the Duke's Road Keep and St. Yakov's Monastery: Stone Giant hold.
- South of Sukyskin: the area is sparsely inhabited by Callarii Elves
- North-east of Demiatic: the Beast of Radlebb keeps a large portion of the area free from any intruder.
- Between Demiatic and Sulescu: Werewolf territory
- Between Demiatic and Ourosco: The Feywood (contains various portals leading to parts of the local Wee Folk realm).
- Around Koriszegy Keep: the empty circle centred in Koriszegy Keep represent the area under the control of Koriszegy's undead servants. No sane people enter that territory.
- Blight Swamp: hold of a Black Dragon, which also controls parts of the forests around it. The area is infested with undead and lizardmen. The Riverfork forest is a Werewolf territory.