Atlas   Rules   Resources   Adventures   Stories       FAQ   Search   Links



Map of the Western Half of the Broken Lands, after the meteor, 1 mile per hex

by Robin

Added fort Boastt from Dungeon 22..the nearby village "Flooshpragh" as per that adventure is actually the village "Barbial" (the first is the Orc name Barbial the Goblinoid name). "The Stompin Grounds" are actually the area of "Mount Barbial", and the humanoid tavern "the lost lunch" is located on the Kane Trail between Palavegh and Barbial. The tavern ceases to exist after 1012 AC due conflicts between humanoids and humans and many humanoids moved west to the crater.